Call for Papers
The International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC) is interested in work on processing programs in the most general sense: analyzing, transforming or executing input that describes how a system operates, including traditional compiler construction as a special case.
Original contributions are solicited on the topics of interest which include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation and interpretation techniques, including program representation, analysis, and transformation; code generation, optimization, and synthesis; the verification thereof
- Run-time techniques, including memory management, virtual machines, and dynamic and just-in-time compilation
- Programming tools, including refactoring editors, checkers, verifiers, compilers, debuggers, and profilers
- Techniques for specific domains, such as secure, parallel, distributed, embedded or mobile environments
- Design and implementation of novel language constructs, programming models, and domain-specific languages
CC 2018 is the 27th edition of the conference. It will be co-located with CGO, HPCA, and PPoPP and take place during 24-25 February in Vienna, Austria.
Information about submitting a paper can be found here.
|Abstract Submission||31 October 2017|
|Paper Submission||7 November 2017|
|Author Response||14 - 15 December 2017|
|Notification||1 January 2018|
|Final papers due||15 January 2018|